This form is for food/drink commercial trade stands for Messingham Show 2023
Trading Hours will be 10:00 - 20:30
- All trade stands must provide a current copy of their Public Liability Insurance cover and comply with all health and safety requirements.
- A set number of two (2) free wrist bands will be allocated to each application. Wrist bands must be worn at all times and are not transferable. Additional staff / helper wristbands are £5 per wristband.
- Only one car / van will be allowed to stay on the pitch once setup. All other vehicles must be parked in the public parking area next to the Show field, or if required a disabled parking area is available.
- All stands must be set up and ready to trade by 10am on the show day and extra vehicles removed by this time.
- Any trade stand creating trade waste must remove it from site when leaving or use the skips provided.
- All waste water MUST be removed from site and NOT discharged to the ground.
- Trade stands not exhibiting what they applied for may be asked to leave the site.
- All pitches are marked out side by side so it is important that you state accurately how much frontage you require (include draw bars and guy wires), as your mistake cannot be rectified on the day.
- A minimum frontage of 4m applies. Additional metres are £15 each. All pitches are approximately 10m deep.
- Messingham Show trading hours are 10:00hrs to 20:30hrs
- You must be off site no later than 21:30hrs (sunset).
- You must comply with and adhere to the terms and conditions of trading at Messingham Show. If accepted you will be sent these with methods of payment.